Soothe your newborn with the Haakaa Newborn Silicone Dummy. It’s a smaller size, specially designed for bubs that have only just recently arrived into the world!
Made from one piece of 100% silicone, our Newborn Silicone Dummy is soft, safe and free of harsh chemicals. No more hard plastic bits that trap moisture and leave nasty rashes – our dummies are gentle on skin, gums and new teeth.
You can also throw our Newborn Silicone Dummy in the freezer to relieve sore gums as your baby begins to teethe.
- Made of 100% food grade silicone that’s safe for little mouths to suck on, just like a bottle teat!
- Mimics the shape of a mother’s nipple.
- U-shaped design promotes natural breathing through the nose.
- Ergonomic shape that won’t leave marks or a rash.
- Suitable for newborns.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
- Free of BPA, PVC, artificial colours and phthalates.
Cleaning & Care
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Check product condition regularly – replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Sterilise after any illness.