For teething babies that are allergic or sensitive to rubber, the Haakaa Natural Owl Teether is the perfect solution! In true Haakaa fashion, we researched and sat awake all night for a week finding an answer, and eventually found a special place in Malaysia that could remove the natural protein from rubber and make the material allergen-free!
We then went a step further and designed our own teether that was easy to hold, textured, and 100% join free. As our teether is one complete piece of rubber, it has nowhere for mould, dirt or bacteria to breed and uses no glue or chemicals. Our teether is so clean and chemical-free, it changes colour over time as the rubber naturally oxidizes.
Dimensions: Approx. 8cm diameter
- Made of 100% pure natural rubber that’s safe for little mouths to suck and chew, just like a bottle teat!
- Patented one-piece design – no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- Easy-grip ring design encourages hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
- Raised ridges promote sensory development and gently massage your child’s teeth and gums.
- Soft and gentle on your teething baby’s mouth.
- Natural rubber smell makes it easy for your baby to identify their special teether.
- Designed in New Zealand and sustainably made in Malaysia.
- 100% biodegradable.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Suitable for 3 months and up.
Cleaning & Care
Clean after each use. Wash this product with warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based agents to clean this product. Do not boil.
Check product condition regularly – replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.