What is rapid antigen testing?
Rapid Antigen testing is a screening tool to help detect potential COVID-19 virus indicators within just 15 minutes.
Antigen Self Test Nasal provides reliable results for individuals suspected of having COVID-19.
Conveniently self-test wherever and whenever necessary.
▪ Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG)
▪ 4 Simple Steps
▪ Results in 15 Minutes
▪ Quick and Reliable Results
▪ Pack of 5 (1 Pack = 5 Tests)
Each Kit Includes:
▪ Test device (packaged in foil pouch 1 including desiccant package)
▪ Tube with liquid and nozzle cap (packaged in foil pouch 2)
▪ Sterile swab
▪ Tube holder
▪ Instructions for Use and Quick Reference Guide
How to use it?
As the swab only has to be inserted into the lower nasal cavity, collection of the sample is relatively simple and comfortable.
All the necessary materials are included within the kit, with only 4 quick and straight forward steps required to complete the test.
Directions For Use
Collecting a nasal sample:
1. Wash your hands before performing the test. Check the expire date on the back of the foils pouches. Do not use the test if the expiry date has passed.
2. Use the test immediately after opening the pouch and ensure the test device in intact.
3. Remove the swab from the packaging. Ensure you only touch the handle of the swab and not the soft pad of the tip.
4. Slightly tilt your head backwards and insert the swab with the soft pad at the front into your left nostril approx 2 cm forward. Do not apply any pressure. Rotate the swab 4 times.
5. Repeat step 4 in the right nostril using the same swab.
6. Insert the swab into the tube until the soft pad is in the liquid. Squeeze the tube at the bottom and rotate for more than 10 times to transfer the biological material from the swab to the liquid.
7. Press the dispenser cap firmly onto the tube.
1. Place the test device on a flat surface.
2. Hold the tube vertically over the round market area. Drop exactly 4 drops on the field. Gently squeeze the sides of the tube together if necessary.
Checking The Results:
1. Set the timer and read the test result after 15-30 minutes.
2. If the test result is read after more than 30 minutes, the result might be incorrect.
The test determines your infection status with a high level of accuracy and precision. Results have been analysed across many SARS-CoV-2 variants, with no change in accuracy.
It is designed as a self‑test for patients. For best performance, it is recommended this test be used within 7 days post-onset of symptoms.
Global Leader in Diagnostics.
Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).
Storage and stability
Store the kit at 2 ‑ 30 °C / 36 ‑ 86 °F and protect from direct sunlight. The expiry date of the materials is indicated on the external packaging.
Do not freeze the kit.